Are you willing to provide emergency child care during the COVID19 emergency?
The County Executive’s Project Resilience is partnering with Family of Woodstock to identify open day care slots throughout Ulster County and match them with health care professionals who are in need of emergency child care. This will ensure that those working on the front lines of the COVID-19 response are able to focus on keeping the residents of Ulster County healthy and safe. (Source https://ulstercountyny.gov/news/executive/county-executive-ryan-and-congressman-delgado-hold-live-facebook-town-hall-covid-19)
We are working hard to offer child care vacancies to those families that are required to work (health care, first responders, essential employees), while keeping everyone safe. We are requesting that you keep available slots for the workers named above as the priority.
If you are a program that is willing to care for children from families required to work (health care, first responders, essential employees) we are asking that you complete the attached forms ONLY if the family is seeking financial assistance for child care.
We have been working closely with OCFS and Ulster County Executive to institute an emergency plan. We understand many programs have voluntarily closed and/or have chosen to not enroll any new children. While other programs have vacancies or have chosen to increase their capacity.
Here are some guidance/instructions for all child care programs operating or not. Please read thoroughly.
1. If you have closed voluntarily and CCC has not been in contact with your program, please notify Child Care Connections (CCC) either by phone 845-331-7080 or email email@example.com. Inform CCC of the dates you will be closed.
2. If you are remaining open and CCC has not been in contact with your program, please contact CCC 845-331-7080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your vacancies.
3. If you are remaining open please contact CCC on a daily/weekly basis to update your vacancies. 845-331-7080 or email email@example.com .
4. If you are accepting the priority workers (health care, first responders, essential employees) children please notify CCC on a weekly basis, while submitting the following documentation:
a. Attendance for COVID19 (if parent is seeking financial assistance) attendance for COVID19
b. COVID19 Parent Intake (if parent is seeking financial assistance) COVID19 Parent Intake
c. COVID19 Program Form (if parent is seeking financial assistance) COVID19 Program form
d. OCFS-6008 Staff Attendance (if program is seeking funding resources) OCFS-6008 staff attendance
e. OCFS-6051 Emergency Employment Attendance (if you are using staff from another child care/school-send to your Registrar or Licensor) OCFS-6051 Emergency Employment attestation COVID 19
f. OCFS-LDSS-0792 COID19 Reservation Form for Each Child (Keep on file for all children)OCFS-LDSS-0792 COVID19 reservation form
IN THIS SECTION
- PROVIDER UPDATE FORM
- ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- BECOMING A PROVIDER
- NEW REGULATIONS
- CHILD AND ADULT CARE FOOD PROGRAM (CACFP)
- HEALTH CARE CONSULTANT
- LENDING LIBRARY
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
- PROVIDER SATISFACTION SURVEY
39 John St
Kingston, NY 12401
(845) 331-7080 Fax (845) 331-0526
COLUMBIA & GREENE COUNTIES
160 Fairview Avenue Suite 914 Floor 2
Hudson, NY 12534
(518) 822-1944 Fax (518) 822-8233