DO YOU NEED EMERGENCY CHILD CARE DUE TO COVID19?
We are now serving any family working in essential fields.
Project Resilience is partnering with Family of Woodstock to identify open day care slots in Ulster County and match them with FAMILIES WHO NEED EMERGENCY CHILD CARE.
Currently we have openings for School Age Child Care programs operated by Boys and Girls Club in Saugerties and YMCA in Marbletown, Ellenville, Kingston and New Paltz at Lenape Elementary. Please contact the YMCA’s Cailin Rooney to sign up: 845-338-3810 ext. 110 or Boys and Girls Club’s Lindsey Quick at 845-246-7671.
There is limited child care vacancies in the 0-5 year old/school age programs. Parents needing child care contact the Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) offices at 845-331-7080 available M-F 8-5pm.
Process for Emergency Child Care in Ulster County
1. Parents can call or will be referred to contact Family of Woodstock, Inc.-Child Care Connections 845-331-7080 M-F 8am-5pm for available child care.
2. A child care referral of licensed, registered, and legal programs will be given to the parent, however, it is up to the parent to contact the program for child care services, availability and rates.
3. Any possible child care funding from the County will be prioritized for Health Care workers, First Responders, and Essential Workers*.
4. Parents that need child care, may need financial assistance, and are Health Care workers, First Responders or Essential workers* will need to complete a COVID19 Parent Intake form available at all Child Care Programs, Family of Woodstock’s Child Care Connections at www.familyofwoodstockinc.org and email to email@example.com or fax 845-331-0526
5. Family of Woodstock’s Child Care Connections will review the COVID19 Parent Intake form within 24 hours and contact the parent and child care program for possible approval of financial assistance. If you are a parent that currently has Day Care Subsidy benefits please remember to be in contact with DSS Day Care Subsidy for provider updates in writing.
6. We want parents to know that additional forms will need to be completed, ONLY if financial assistance is requested.
a. Attendance for COVID19
b. COVID19 Program Form
c. OCFS-6008 Staff Attendance (if applicable)
d. OCFS-6051 Emergency Employment Attendance (if applicable)
e. OCFS-LDSS-0792 COID19 Reservation Form for Each Child
7. Payments for child care slots will be disbursed on a monthly basis to the child care program. Payments will only be for program slot if the child is present. No other child care program expenses will be covered.
*Essential workers may include: Shipping, Media, Warehousing, Grocery/food production, Pharmacies, Utilities, Banks/financial institutions, Child care worker, Other critical industry.
Funding is limited and the time frame of funding currently is one month. Any change in available funding will be shared with parents immediately.
Word document (COMPLETE BOTH SIDES)
PDF fillable form (COMPLETE BOTH SIDES)
- FIND CHILD CARE
- TYPES OF CARE
- CHOOSING A PROGRAM
- FINANCIAL SUPPORT
- CHECKING OR FILING A COMPLAINT
- PARENTING WORKSHOPS
- FOLLOW UP
- PARENT SATISFACTION SURVEY
39 John St
Kingston, NY 12401
(845) 331-7080 Fax (845) 331-0526
COLUMBIA & GREENE COUNTIES
160 Fairview Avenue Suite 914 Floor 2
Hudson, NY 12534
(518) 822-1944 Fax (518) 822-8233