The Youth Case Management Program’s Prevention Services include:
- Supervision and Treatment Services for Juveniles Program: support services for youth on PINS or probation, targeted to prevent the need for secure and non-secure detention
- One80: a Restorative Justice diversion program for youth ages 7-17. Funded by Ulster County
- Juvenile Community Accountability Board (JCAB) (used in the One80 program): Volunteers for the JCAB meet with the youth and their parent/guardian in order to help the youth understand the impact of their action. The board uses RESTORATIVE JUSTICE techniques to develop an agreement with the youth that requires them to complete activities that repair the harm caused by their actions.
- Anger management groups for middle and high school students throughout the county.
- Restorative Justice in Schools: offers a number of restorative practices in the school setting to help solve problems, provide alternatives to suspension and encourage reflection and growth.
- THRIVE: Case Management to help students struggling with truancy get connected to their school community.
Learn more about our Prevention Services for Youth and Adolescents by clicking on the topics in the left side navigation or contact us:
Family of Kingston, 39 John Street, Kingston
Family of New Paltz, 51 North Chestnut St., New Paltz
Family of Ellenville, 221 Canal St., Ellenville
(845) 331-7080 / 338-2370 after hours
Program Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon – Fri