The Youth Case Management Program’s Restorative and Juvenile Justice Services include:
- Developing Adolescent Social Harmonies: provides case management services for youth at risk of detention or at risk of involvement in the Juvenile Justice system.
- One80: a Restorative Justice diversion program for youth ages 7-17. Funded by Ulster County.
- Restorative Ulster – a Restorative Justice program in collaboration with Ulster County Probation and the District Attorney’s office. This program serves young adults ages 18 to 26 facing misdemeanor or non-violent felony charges.
- Restorative Justice School Coordinator – The Restorative School Coordinator is a new position funded by Ulster County that seeks to provide schools with support around the integration of Restorative Justice Practices.
Learn more about our Prevention Services for Youth and Adolescents by clicking on the topics in the left side navigation or contact us:
Family of Kingston, 39 John Street, Kingston
Family of New Paltz, 51 North Chestnut St., New Paltz
Family of Ellenville, 221 Canal St., Ellenville
(845) 331-7080 / 338-2370 after hours
Program Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon – Fri