- The Washbourne House, a 17-bed shelter for survivors of domestic violence, The Washbourne House, is located in a confidential location in Ulster County. Residents receive individual and group support-counseling, case management, parenting and children’s services, advocacy and extensive referrals. Call Family of Woodstock’s 24-hour crisis hotline at 338-2370.
- Non Residential Services including short-term individual domestic violence crisis counseling, case management, safety planning for yourself and your children, and support groups. Call 331-7080.
- Activities/events at the shelter. Holiday parties, barbeques, and food pantry are available to our former residents and to individuals in our non-resident programs.
- Our domestic violence Family Court advocate can provide assistance in drafting petitions for emergency orders of protection and custody. Call Deborah Ashokeji at 845 331-7080.
- We accept referrals from Ulster County agencies for our educational services to survivors of domestic violence. In Kingston, call 331-7080.
- Community Education & Outreach services are available through our Non Residential program. Contact us at 331-7080 to schedule a visit, training (virtual available), or for materials.
Family Domestic Violence Services & The Washbourne House are committed to providing support and advocacy to domestic violence survivors. If you feel that you are unsafe and in need of assistance please contact our 24-Hour Hotline 338-2370. To schedule a Non Residential appointment contact our office at 331-7080.
Please remember that online searching for domestic violence resources can put you at risk if an abusive partner monitors your online activity. Be sure to use alternate devices and / or clear histories.
For more information, contact us at:
Family Domestic Violence Services
PO Box 3817
Kingston, NY 12402