- The Washbourne House, a 17-bed shelter for survivors of domestic violence, The Washbourne House, is located in a confidential location in Ulster County. Residents receive individual and group support-counseling, case management, parenting and children’s services, advocacy and extensive referrals. Call Family of Woodstock’s 24-hour crisis hotline at 338-2370.
- Non Residential Services including short-term individual domestic violence crisis counseling, case management, safety planning for yourself and your children, and support groups. Call 331-7080.
- Activities/events at the shelter. Holiday parties, barbeques, and food pantry are available to our former residents and to individuals in our non-resident programs.
- Our domestic violence Family Court advocate can provide assistance in drafting petitions for emergency orders of protection and custody. Call Lyuba at 845 418-8063.
- We accept referrals from Ulster County agencies for our educational services to survivors of domestic violence. In Kingston, call 331-7080.
- Community Education & Outreach services are available through our Non Residential program. Contact us at 331-7080 to schedule a visit, training (virtual available), or for materials.
Family Domestic Violence Services & The Washbourne House are committed to providing support and advocacy to domestic violence survivors. If you feel that you are unsafe and in need of assistance please contact our 24 Hour Hotline 338-2370. To schedule a Non Residential appointment contact our office at 331-7080.
Please remember that online searching for domestic violence resources can put you at risk if an abusive partner monitors your online activity. Be sure to use alternate devices and / or clear histories.
For more information, contact us at:
Family Domestic Violence Services
PO Box 3817
Kingston, NY 12402