The Youth Case Management Program’s Prevention Services include:
- the Supervision and Treatment Services for Juveniles Program, targeted to prevent the need for secure and non-secure detention;
- One80, a diversion program for youth 7-15 funded through DCJS;
- Juvenile Community Accountability Board (JCAB) Volunteers for the JCAB meet with the youth and their parent/guardian in order to help the youth understand the impact of their action. The board uses RESTORATIVE JUSTICE techniques to develop an agreement with the youth that requires them to complete activities that repair the harm caused by their actions.
- and anger management groups for middle and high school students throughout the county.
Learn more about our Prevention Services for Youth and Adolescents by clicking on the topics in the left side navigation or contact us:
Family of Kingston, 39 John Street, Kingston
Family of New Paltz, 51 North Chestnut St., New Paltz
Family of Ellenville, 221 Canal St., Ellenville
(845) 331-7080 / 338-2370 after hours
Program Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon – Fri