Donations of specific items also help us tremendously. Donations of money, time, services, and of automobiles, household items, clothing, and products are all greatly appreciated and are fully tax deductible. Donation receipts are available at each FAMILY program.
Check back to this page periodically for new ways you can help FAMILY do its best work ever.
Putting Food on the Table
- Frozen vegetables
- Frozen meats
- Canned fish, meats, sauces
- Breakfast cereals
Supporting Our Homeless Shelters
Donations may be brought to the Thomas Street location in Kingston or to the Walk-In Center nearest you (see the contact information at the bottom of this page).
- Twin sheets
- Bicycles in working condition
- Beds and Mattresses
Reaching Out to Victims of Domestic Violence
Call (845) 338-2370 to arrange pickup or drop-off of your donation.
Our special wish list for victims of family violence includes everyday items used by our residents and former residents, as well as things we can use to help residents move into their own homes.
Donations in good condition are greatly appreciated by the survivors of family violence who are supported to change their lives by FAMILY’s services!
- Alarm clocks and night lights
- Bed pillows
- Cleaning supplies (Comet, Pine-Sol, etc.)
- Diapers and children’s toiletries
- Children’s underwear(new and in the package)
- Cribs and strollers
- Furniture (dressers, bookcases, table chairs, etc.)
- Gift certificates to bookstores, beauty salons, and grocery stores
- Hair dryers
- Laundry detergent
- Trash bags and Ziploc bags
- Duffels and book bags
- School supplies
- Toiletries, deodorant and makeup
- Pens, stamped postcards
- Twin-sized sheets, blankets, towels
- Large-sized clothing, women’s underwear (new in the package)
Showing Teens That Someone Cares
- School supplies
- Games for the Recreation Room
- Outdoor game supplies (balls, bats, nets)
- Outdoor activities supplies (camping, hiking, skating)
- Movie tickets
- Gift Certificates for CDs and Videos
Our staff and consumers would appreciate it if all donations are new or like new.
Thank you in advance for all of your help.